Tuesday, December 08, 2015

I'm sorry!

My apologies for not having updated this blog since March (!). I know it probably looks like I abandoned it right after I started it. As with most (or, I should say all) of my creative projects, I tend to easily loose focus or get burned out quickly. This is a problem I'm struggling with in my everyday life, and I know it can be frustrating to those who follow the things I do, but trust me when I say no one is more frustrated about it than I am. So, unfortunately, I can't promise that I'll be updating this blog on a steady basis. There could - and probably will - be large gaps of silence in the future too.

One positive thing though, is that the subject matter of this blog doesn't have any best-before date. This blog is more an archive of things and less a source of news, so it's not crucial that I add to it quickly. I do however hope to work on it a lot more than I have so far. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment